Get a Toll-Free Numbers in Australia
Have customers in Australia? Support them better, market to them more powerfully, and make them happier than ever by picking up a SendMyCall Australia toll-free number.
Your customers in Australia will love being able to call you for free from anywhere inside that country – no matter where in the world you happen to be when they dial you.
Go limitless – stay local and go global at the same time with Australian Toll-Free Numbers. Experience communication like never before.
Calls can be routed to your own network using VoIP, or they can be forwarded to your existing landlines or mobile phones anywhere on the planet.
But all of this is possible only if you have an Australia toll-free number from SendMyCall.
If you already have an Australia toll-free number and your customers are accustomed to dialing it, no problem. Simply port that number to SendMyCall.com and they’ll be able to keep using it as always.
Don’t wait, act now! Start delighting your customers and sales prospects with a SendMyCall Australia toll-free number!
SendMyCall offers you most advanced virtual PBX capabilities available.
IT’S IN THE CLOUD! Our cloud PBX service ensures that you’ll enjoy easy online administration of your entire business phone system. This includes management of your users’ call preferences and service options.
Australia virtual numbers currently available from SendMyCall are shown below. We’re constantly adding new Australia toll-free numbers to expand our in-country virtual number coverage. Please check back with us regularly for coverage updates.
|Prefix||City||Setup price||Monthly price|
|61-1800||Toll-free||$0.00||$39.95||Read more about Virtual Number in Toll-free|
Legal Restrictions for Australia virtual phone numbers:
* End-user registration is required in specific countries. Read more
**Usage restrictions in some countries might be applied. Read more
Note that there are additional charges for Australia toll free incoming calls View per minute pricing >>
Some features of the Australia virtual numbers provided by SendMyCall are:
- Highest voice quality.
- Outbound calling from the Australia Virtual Numbers is available using any SIP-based IP Phone, soft phone or mobile app
- Fast activation of DID numbers via our online 24/7 web services.
- Each Toll-Free number is provided with ten channels, allowing ten concurrent incoming calls on the same number. Additional channels may be added if required.
- The call forwarding destination for a DID may be changed by you at any time via our web services.
- Call waiting and caller ID are supported.
- Call Queuing, Music on hold, Call Transfer, Conference call, Call Notification and much more…
- Call records are stored and are made available to you on a secure basis.
- Free customer service, 24 hours per day via live chat, ticket system, email or by phone.
- No contract. Cancel anytime.