Money Back Policy
SendMyCall ‘s services and rate plans are offered on a billing cycle basis. At any time prior you can cancel any or all of your services by logging into your account and canceling each service you wish to discontinue.
If you choose to cancel your account with SendMyCall, we will provide you a full refund of any funds that were left on your account within 90 days of the date that your cancellation request was initially submitted. Refunds will be provided directly to your Credit Card or PayPal account. Please note that payments submitted outside of the 90 day cancellation window unfortunately cannot be refunded, however these funds can remain on your account as a service credit that is yours to use at any time.
Canceling services on your account
SendMyCall offers services and rate plans on a month-to-month basis with no long-term contracts. All SendMyCall customers may cancel any or all of the services on their account at any time online on My Services page.
As SendMyCall offers its customers the flexibility to cancel their services and rate plans at any time, we do not offer refunds on services and rate plans already subscribed to and paid.
To cancel the automatic monthly extension and billing of services and/or rate plans on your account please login and go to My Services page Find the virtual number for which you want to cancel or the billing cycle should be changed and click on Details.
You must cancel the services before the beginning of the billing period, which is 6 days before the expiration in order for automatic extension and billing not to occur for the next billing cycle. For security reasons, all cancellation of services and/or rate plans must be done via the My Services page.
Canceling your SendMyCall account
If you wish to cancel your SendMyCall account and request a refund of all unused funds within your balance please open a Sales Ticket and request that your account is cancelled and that the unused funds in your balance (which were deposited to your account within 90 days or less from the date you submitted your cancellation request) are refunded. When requesting to cancel your account please let us know the reason you wish to cancel your service, and if there is anything we can do to keep your business.
Specific refund conditions based on method of payment:
Please note that payments submitted outside of the 90 day cancellation window unfortunately cannot be refunded; however these funds can remain on your account as a service credit that is yours to use at any time.
- Credit Card:
- For security reasons the credit or debit card you used to add funds to your balance must still be valid when you request a refund. We cannot refund to a credit card that has expired or been cancelled; nor can we process a refund for payments submitted in excess of 90 days prior to the date that you formally submit your refund request via sales ticket.
- If your card has expired and you kept the same card number but there is a new expiration date we may not be able to refund money to your card for technical reasons with our credit card processor.
- We will deduct $0.70 from the balance amount to cover transaction costs when you request a refund. If your balance is less than $0.70 you cannot request a refund, however you can of course spend the remaining balance on calls.
- For money transferred to us via PayPal we will only refund money to the same PayPal account we received it from. Your PayPal account must be considered “Verified” by PayPal, open, and in good standing with PayPal for us to refund money. We cannot process a refund for PayPal payments submitted in excess of 90 days prior to the date that you formally submit your refund request via sales ticket.
- We will deduct $0.70 USD from the balance amount to cover transaction costs when you request a refund. If your balance is less than $0.70 USD you cannot request a refund, however you can of course spend the remaining balance on calls.
- Wire Transfer and Western Union:
- For money transferred to us via Bank Wire Transfer we will only refund money either with a Check delivered via postal mail.
In order for the money back guarantee to apply, the following conditions must be met:
- Your account must be in good standing and not have been disabled for fraud, abuse, or any other violation of the SendMyCall Terms and Conditions.
- SendMyCall reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Money Back Guarantee Policy at any time without notice.